Mister V doesn’t say the famous Omelette du fromage expression. But those that he uses are really close. We can here :
- Pâté en croute (pie from the campaign)
- Renault Kangoo (a french car)
- Ongle incarné (ingrow nail)
- La halle aux chaussures (french shoes shop)
- Saucisson brioché (sausage in bread brioche-style), then she tries to tell him “saucisson”.
- Box of cigarettes
- Est-ce que tu veux une binouze ? (do you want a beer ?)
- J’ai fais caca dans mon pantalon (I poo in my pant), she responds “romantic” !
- Guingamp (a town)
- Joint de culasse (mechanic probleme in a car)
- Leroy Merlin (DIY and works shop)
- Urêtre de gorille ??? (Gorilla urethra)
The seduction is a his paroxysm and Amanda is really hot when Mister V says the last sentence to conclude : Je t’aime (I love you). Amanda feels this sentence as disgusting and Mister V is unfortunately rejected by his beloved… All boys are the same, end of the flirt, Mister V leave the game and the couch.